Put simply, we work towards becoming an integral extension to the in-house IT team; adding highly qualified, experienced and enthusiastic professionals supported by proven processes and methodologies.
We are very proud of our long and proven trading record, which covers a period in excess of 30 years. During that time, we’ve built many strong relationships and worked closely with an enviable stable of longstanding customers. We believe the quality of our culture is reflected in this and in our renowned high staff retention.
We work to the highest standards and we hold to five firm principles:
- We are totally committed to innovation and technical excellence
- We are always supportive of fresh ideas and initiatives
- We operate in a spirit of openness to engender and promote creative thinking
- We maintain ongoing investment in research and development
- We keep the promises we make to customers and each other
using highly qualified, experienced and enthusiastic professionals supported by proven processes and methodologies.
Cloud hosting brochure
We recognise that we are our people and we are always keen to hear from people with the right abilities, skills and aptitude to help us develop our Company and its services.
Our people enjoy a dynamic environment coupled with the resources and opportunities you'd expect from a leading solution provider.
We offer an excellent package of benefits.
- Committed to recruiting the brightest and best
- Exciting career opportunities
- Training, mentoring and support
- Excellent rewards and job satisfaction reflected in high staff retention
- Undergraduate and Graduate development schemes
A list of current vacancies with job specifications can be found below.
If you think you can match our exacting standards, please complete the relevant form for any specific position in which you are interested and follow the instructions on sending any information.
Tier 1 Technical Support
We have a new vacancy for a support agent within our Technical Support team to assist in the processing of our increasing daily workloads.
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch via the contact form.
or give us a call on 01925 849 000